Cohen TV Aerial Co. Ltd. retains title and ownership over all and any goods and materials supplied until such time as cleared payment is received in full (even though the goods may have been delivered to the purchaser).Cohen TV Aerial Co. Ltd. retains title and ownership over all and any goods and materials supplied to the purchaser until all monies/debts owed by the purchaser to Cohen TV Aerial Co. Ltd. have been paid in full.
The Cohen TV Aerial Co. Guarantee
Cohen TV Aerial Co. Ltd. (hereinafter called the installers) Guarantee the installation detailed and referred to on the reverse of your invoice as set out below subject to the following conditions which shall be deemed binding upon the customer.
- Electrical equipment, materials and parts for a period of time corresponding with the guarantee of the manufacturer in respect of the materials/parts used in the installation; subject to the decision of the installer as to replacement or repair.
- Electrical equipment (satellite) when supplied and installed will be replaced, if proven faulty, within21 days of installation, following which period, replacement or repair will be at the discretion of the installers.
- A guarantee of 5 years on the installers’ labour/workmanship – effective from the date of the invoice.
Exclusions and Limitations:
- The installers cannot be held responsible or liable for actions on the part of the transmission authorities, ie Sky/ITC or any other such like body in the alteration of frequencies or signal strengths.In the event that there is a deterioration in reception for any reason other than mechanical or electrical breakdown of the aerial equipment, the installer reserves the right to charge reasonable service costs if further works are required by the customer.
- The installers shall not be liable for any damage to the equipment supplied and fitted, as detailed on the invoice, which damage is caused by reason of any defect in the structure of the building to which the equipment is mounted/fitted.
- The Guarantee does not extend to any existing equipment including in circumstances where equipment/materials/parts may be attached, rigged, clipped or lashed to customer’s existing equipment.
- The Guarantee does not extend to, nor cover, damage occasioned to equipment and/or installations by exceptional and/or freak weather conditions including winds exceeding 65 miles per hour and including lightning strikes.
- The installers do not accept any liability or responsibility for any electrical equipment supplied by the customer. In the event that electrical equipment supplied by the customer is faulty or in the eventthat there has been a mis-use/mis-tuning of the equipment by the customer or a third party, the installers reserve the right to charge a service call out fee.
- The installers reserve the right to charge a re-call fee in circumstances in which the call out is deemed bythe installers to be unnecessary or frivolous.